Friday 29 March 2013

Easter manicure (sort of)

Last year I was a bit obsessed with 'splash style' manicures. First I did Dexter manicure, than the same thing with white and blue color and for Halloween orange and black combination...

So... because Easter is just around the corner, I decided to do it again. This time with Yellow and Pink. You know I'm not fond of holidays but nevertheless they have two positive things. First of course is having a day off work and the second is... to have some fun with manicures! :)

You know the drill. First I applied base coat, after that yellow nail polish Essence 05 destination sunshine (LE Ready for Boarding) and then Essence 107 Naughty and pink! Straws ready and blowing begins.



No, you can't get wrong with splash pattern. I love it!



I know you're probably thinking: 'Easter manicure? Where?' But because of the colors I think it's Easter-ish enough. Nevertheless... some Easter eggs, bunny and chicken decor definitely helps.



Wishing you a happy colorful Easter! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment