Tuesday 4 April 2017

Budapest trip (part I)

Last month me and my love spend a few days in Budapest, Hungary.

We arrived in the evening and the full moon was our companion most of the nights. I was in Budapest before but never as touristy. City was bigger than I imagined and this time I've seen main attractions and had fun sightseeing.








I would say Parliament was my favorite building. With amazing architecture like this I always remember how much I love(d) history and architecture but now I don't take time for it anymore.







The days were sunny and it was really nice to walk by Danube and see Shoes on the Danube Bank and just enjoy the day and see the city by foot. 



Heroes' Square was especially dramatic when the sun went down.




The story continues with more photos and attractions...

No comments:

Post a Comment