Thursday 18 May 2017

Best dressed Cannes 2017: Day 01

After a short break I'm back! Once again I'm super excited for this year's Cannes Film Festival!
I will publish my favorite fashion looks every other day and here are already my picks from day one (May 17).

Sara Sampaio was so beautiful in a dramatic Zuhair Murad Couture gown with plunging neckline. She styled the look with diamond jewels and a loose braid. Love it!


Elle Fanning in a Vivienne Westwood Couture hand-painted print gown. Tiffany jewels and Louboutin shoes completed the look.

Fan Bingbing opted for an elegant ice blue Elie Saab. Simply gorgeous.


Naomie Harris in a playful Gucci chiffon gown. Not glamorous this time but I still like it.

Uma Thurman wore an Atelier Versace gown. I like the structure and the sophistication.

Daria Strokouz in a lovely illustrated Dior gown. There is a room for improvement but I like the print too much.


Can't wait for more! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment