Friday 21 July 2017

RIP Chester Bennington

Woke up this morning and heard the sad news. Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington was found dead. To be honest I'm so sad and teary. I'm barely holding it together.


As you probably know Linkin Park music has been (and still is) such an important part of my life. They made my life a lot better in my depressed teen years to say at least. There are two bands I've been 'with them' since beginning and connection to them is even more strong. Linkin Park is one of those bands. We all knew Chester had issues but it looked like he was doing fine and I was not ready for that. Well, no one is...


Even my blog is named after their song and on Sunday it will be 8 years since I've seen them live in Graz, Austria. It's hard to put emotions in words right now.



I hope you found your peace Chester. You'll be missed! Condolence to his family and friends.

1 comment: