Monday 20 February 2017

Lake Garda getaway, part I

Yesterday we got back from a four days getaway in San Zeno di Montagna near Lake Garda, Italy.

We stayed in beautiful Airbnb apartment and had just breathtaking sunsets. The weather was great and we so needed this. It was also super because it's not holiday season so it was non-crowded, peaceful and just perfect. It's hard to pick photos becuase there are so many great ones but if I don't post this soon, I'm afraid I never will.




We explored the cities up north: Castelletto, Malcesine, Torbole, Arco and Riva del Garda. Here are some pictures from Castelletto, Malcesine and Torbole that was kind of my favourite. The view was just jaw dropping. For me picture perfect.



















More photos coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment