Monday 1 September 2014

Clueless

It's been a while since my last clueless post.

I can't believe it's September already! Blah! Not happy! August passed so quickly :'( Many good things happened in past month and I had a really good time with people I love.

And I don't want Summer to end! It's super weird Summer here in Slovenia when it comes to weather but the days are long and there is always something going on in the city. I'm usually quite excited about Autumn and 'new beginnings' but this year all I can think about it's: 'Nooooooo! No! No! No! NO!' Ljubljana is full of pupils, teens, people back to work,... crowds and traffic jams back again. Ehhh (grumpy)!

However, August was great! If you want to know why check out my Instagram while here are some glimpses of  Ljubljana.


Ljubljana Castle.




The river Ljubljanica.



One of my favorite places to enjoy gelato...



We were also at friendly basketball match Slovenia vs Lithuania. And we won! Yey! And since Saturday sport fans can enjoy 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup in Spain. So far we won two games.



Two thousand years ago, the Roman city of Emona stood on the site of the present-day Ljubljana. In celebration of the anniversary, Ljubljana prepared a vibrant programme of events and experiences aimed at evoking the atmosphere of Roman times. The main highlight was event Ave Emona.





So what you've been up to? I hope you're dealing with September better than me! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment