Thursday 23 February 2017

Lake Garda getaway, part III

On our Lake Garda trip we also explored the charming south towns like Torri del Benaco, Garda, Bardolino and Lazise. There were more people there for sure and more restaurantes open but I like north better. Yes, despite I had my first ice cream this year in Bardolino :)

















Every day finished with beautiful sunset over the lake. I could get use to this. It's so funny to think we live in this everyday routine but there's so much out there. Just a few hours drive and you feel like you are in a different space and time.


On our way back we also stopped by in Verona. We wanted to check if our names were stil there from the first time we were in the city but unfortunately that part was closed.







I loved it and can't wait for the next adventure!
In case you missed first two posts: part I and part II.

No comments:

Post a Comment