Thursday 4 September 2014

Last week's favorite looks (August 25 - 31)

Emmy Awards were in a spotlight last week. If you missed three parts of red carpet: click, click, click. I guess I was busy with Emmys so much that I didn't spot a lot of my last week's favorite looks (August 25 - 31). But here they are. Two street styles and two event looks.

Victoria Beckham steps into LAX Airport to catch a flight out of town in Los Angeles. She rocked a Grateful Dead t-shirt with jeans, heels and sunglasses.

Gisele Bundchen makes her way through JFK Airport in New York City. Simple casual look once again but I like it.

Shanina Shaik at the 2014 US Open in the Moët & Chandon suite at Arthur Ashe stadium in New York City. Aussie model wore white jeans with white top and black sandals.

Sandra Bullock leaving Craig’s restaurant in West Hollywood. She wore all black ensemble with red lips. Like!


No comments:

Post a Comment