Sunday 5 October 2014

The New Arya Calendar is here!

Wooohoooo, it's that time od the year again! Let me give you a hint: scissors, magazines and creative spirit! Yes, I created a new calendar/planner/notebook or whatever you want to call it!

This is my 8th (Cosmo) calendar transformation and looking back... I'm getting better! I miss those covers that they used to be but for the third time in a row I had to accept the challenge with this ones. No biggie. And after all this time I still love making collages so so much!





Here it is! My new unique calendar for 2014-2015! I put a lot of effort into it and I honestly love it! This year's Cosmo calendar was quite nice so I didn't do much with covers. Still... I might change my mind later.



And the most fun part... inside the calendar! Like always, I make it my own with thing and people I adore.












And "a few" smaller photos for additional spice ;)



Also. If you're interested in more photos from my past four calendars? Last year, 2012/13, 2011/12 and 2010/11.

1 comment:

  1. Super! Tole tud mene še čaka, vendar ne bom veliko spreminjala. Mi je pa zelo všeč, da letos ni kričečih barv na ovitku.

    ReplyDelete