Monday 16 January 2017

Celebrate achieved goals

Are you busy setting your goals for 2017 or you already did? I think it's important to do so but also having a look back at what was accomplished.

For me last year was really good. December was a bit bittersweet but overall much better than a year before. I sum up the first half of the year in post here while second half is writen below.

I'm happy to say I conquer three mountains over 2000 meters, read two books more than I planed, checked skydiving off my bucketlist, ran first half marathon, went ziplining, gave blood once again, had a beautiful summer vacation where me and my love celebrated 11th anniversary <3 I also enjoyed our weekend day trips in nature, concerts, good food and time with friends.







Thank you 2016 for all amazing memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment