Wednesday 25 January 2017

Last week's favorite looks (January 01 - 22)

Hi guys.

It's been a while since my post about my last week's favorite outfits. Because I'm quite busy I don't have time to save all the looks that I like but I will try to publish at least some of them twice a moth. So this is not weekly thing anymore but I like the name so I will leave it that way for now :)

Amy Adams received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and look amazing in an Armani dress, Neil Lane jewelry and golden Christian Louboutin heels. Simple and chic.

Emma Stone brought the heat at La La Land London premiere in a gorgeous silk gown, which she accessorized with strappy black sandals, simple jewelry and a pouty red lip.



Karolina Kurkova, Rosamund Pike and Naomie Harris looked amazing while attending the IWC Schaffhausen “Decoding the Beauty of Time” gala dinner held at Salon International de la Haute Horlogerie in Geneva, Switz. 

Karolina wore a Michael Kors Collection gown, Rosamund in a relaxed chic black strapless number and Naomie in a beautiful Dissaya dress with Francesco Russo shoes. Gorgeous!

Petra Nemcova in a bright yellow dress with blue clutch and heels at The Garden of Kalahari Movie Presentation in Paris.



Jennifer Lopez was my favorite at the 2017 People’s Choice Awards. She wore a Reem Acra gown, Brian Atwood shoes and H. Stern jewelry. 

Kate Beckinsale stuns while arriving for the 2017 London Critic’s Circle Film Award. She wore a kimono-style Christian Siriano dress with a pair of black strappy heels, which perfectly matched her manicure and pedicure.


No comments:

Post a Comment