Sunday 15 January 2017

My Playlist

Hi guys.

I don't write about it often but music continues to be a big part of my life. Many people turn on tv when they come home from work but I enjoy listening to music more. I know myself good enough to say that no matter what I will always love some things like: movies, music and nature. 


December was a bit different when it comes to what I mostly listened because of the holidays and X-Mas jingles. In our place we like to listen to Celtic christmas music but I still most enjoy listen to my fav bands Snow Patrol, U2, Oasis, Queen, Linkin Park and slovenian band Siddharta. Can't help it, I love them. Sometimes more, sometimes less but always.

Then I like Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds's album Chasing Yesterday very much, Kings of Leon's WALLS (my fav songs are Waste a Moment, Over and WALLS) and Adele's 25.

Ed Sheeran is another reason for happiness. I love both of his new songs Shape Of You and Castle on the Hill. His new album is out on March the 3rd. Can't wait!





Then I like some songs like Carrie Underwood's Dirty Laundrey, Keith Urban's Wasted time, etc. I love it how for at least 3 minutes you can drift away with your thoughts because you are totally in the moment of music. Aaaaa! <3

And watching music documentary Oasis Supersonic made me nostalgic. Despite I saw them only on tour Don't Believe the Truth in Treviso (2005), I'm happy I did. Last year I only went to 3 concert but nothing big. I want to change that this year and go to some big gig again. I already have something in mind so fingers crossed!


What kind of music are you listening these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment