Tuesday 9 April 2013

Fashion on 2013 ACM Awards

Fashion on Sunday's 2013 ACM Awards. For winner click here.

Starting with colors.
Carrie Underwood in Naeem Khan, Beth Behrs in Monique Lhuillier and Jewel in Georges Chakra Couture. Carries dress is nice fitted but I have a love-hate relationship with her hairstyle, which was a wavy updo. I like a bit messy look but something is bothering me. I like backside better. Jewel looks lovely, meanwhile I really don't like Beth's choice. She looks so small in this dress (or the dress is too big for her). Positive side: minimal makeup.



Blue. Ashley Jones on the left, while Hillary Scott showed off her growing baby bump in her A Pea in the Pod dress. Then we have two ladies in pantsuits: Kimberly Schlapman and Sheryl Crow. Not impressed.



Golden girls. Taylor Swift in Dolce & Gabbana and Jana Kramer in Badgley Mischka. Pretty, one of my favorites on red carpet but yet... not so special.



Silver outfits: Cassadee Pope with side-braid, Kelleigh Bannen in the middle and long-short dress on Katie Armiger. I like their shoes better.



Ashley MonroeNancy O'Dell and Beth Smith. From small to huge cleavage. The only thing I like is bottom whote side of Nancy's dress.



White. Jaida DreyerKimberly Perry and Kacey Musgraves in Alice + Olivia. Jaida is fogetable, Kimberly I think is fashion forward and so as Kacey.



Peplum dresses we saw on Meghan Linsey and Maggie Rose. I like Maggie's more.



Time for black! Starting with three time horrible outfits. Faith Hill in Chado Ralph Rucci, front cut dress on Gwen Sebastian in the middle and Shania Twain with her over-the-knee boots. It's pretty self explanatory. Bijah!



Kaley Cuoco in BCBG Max Azria, dramatic Shawna Thompson, fluffy detail on Karen Fairchild and Sunny Sweeney on right. Kaley is not as bad as she usually, Sunny is to goth for my taste. I like Shawna best when it comes to black dresses, while Karen would be my second pick.



Black shorts on Tori Kelly and back on bright colors, green Michelle Stafford and yellow Danielle Peck. I'll pass.



Top 3 fails of the evening/night. Gina Butler, RaeLynn and Tobi Lee.


No comments:

Post a Comment