Tuesday 23 April 2013

Today is all about Books

Because today is all about books (click), here are mine 7 current book info.



1. My favorite book is... Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. The way it's writen... amazing! And complexity of main character etc. Just wow! And I'm a proud owner of second post-war edition of the book. I love it!




2. Last book I bought was... The Honest Life by Jessica Alba

3. I'm currently reading... Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien



4. Book on my bedside table is... Treasure Yourself by Miranda Kerr

5. Next book I'm intend to read... Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern


6. My favorite genre is... To be honest I'm not a big fan of popular romatic or crime novels. I love classics like The Great Gatsby, Hamlet, Ghosts etc. and manual type of books about health, mind and body, travel guides, history and animal encyclopedias, etc. And I like comics too.

7. My book related wish... To have my own (mini) house/apartment library with all my favorite beautiful books <3

No comments:

Post a Comment