Saturday 20 April 2013

Happy Birthday - Miranda Kerr (30)

Happy Birthday to gorgeous aries, Aussie supermodel MIRANDA KERR!

You know I love her, she's my inspiration, girl crush and such a beautiful amazing person.

So because I write a lot about her, only quick facts. She...

- was born in Sydney
- began modeling when at age of 13
- won 1997 Australian nationwide model search hosted by Dolly magazine
- has a two years younger brother Matthew
- graduated in Brisbane (in 2000) and studied nutrition and health psychology
- her first boyfriend Christopher tragically passed away in a car accident in 1998 (they were 15)
- practices yoga, meditates and reads on spirituality
- have a family business KORA Organics
- began dating actor Orlando Bloom in late 2007, they got married in an intimate ceremony in 2010 and have their first child, a son named Flynn in 2011
- Flynn's middle name is Christopher (from Miranda's late boyfriend)
- wrote book Treasure Yourself (my bible:))



On Monday she looked amazing while launching the Qantas new flight attendant uniform in Sydney, Australia. They are designed by Paris based Australian designer Martin Grant.



Amongst other things, Miranda is also ambassador for Kids Helpline and face of Mango.



At the end of last month Miranda stepped down from her position as the fashion ambassador for the Australian brand David Jones (after five years with the brand). And last week media was buzzing about what's with her deal with Victoria's Secret. After all rumors, we've learned that Miranda is just too busy working with VS full time.

”The thing is, I’ve been modelling since I was 13,” Miranda told the Sydney Morning Herald. ”I’m now entering a new phase in my life. I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realised I needed to prioritise my time.” She continued: “I’ve reached a point in my career where I’m developing my own opportunities that are really reflective of my passions.”

I think she did a right thing but if I understand correctly this is not a final goodbye and we'll see her in Victoria's secret lingerie again. At least I hope so. She's got a perfect body if you ask me.

Here are Miranda's looks on Victoria's Secret Fashion Shows from 2006 and 2009. At 2006 and 2007 she wore two outfits but in 2008 she's got her first (butterfly) wings and 3 looks for the show.



In 2010 she didn't appear at the show because of her pregnancy but came back even more perfect. In 2011 she was chosen to present the $2.5 million Victoria's Secret Fantasy Treasure Bra and last year was one of the few girls in 3 outfits. Amazing! <3



I love her so much! Wish her only best in the future! Happy 30th Birthday Miranda!

No comments:

Post a Comment