Wednesday 4 September 2013

Flomar neon yellow nail polish

I'm becoming an expert on neon yellow nail polishes :) One of nail polishes I got for my birtday was from another brand I didn't know yet, Flomar. From Super neon colors collection, shade N006 was a bit disappointing and here is the reason why. Plus I want to show you what difference one coat of white nail polish make.



First I used base coat. Than action. I put Flormar yellow nail polish on middle finger and pinky, meanwhile white coat (Constance Carroll) on index finger and ring finger.




Than I lay Flomar nail polish and tadaaaaa, here is the difference.





Difference after two coats of yellow (on all four fingers)...





White coat underneath really makes a huge difference and shade without it, it's just not neon at all! Even with white coat underneath, this is hardly neon for me. Stargazer neon yellow rocks (click)!

Nevertheless, Flomar packaging are very pretty, they have an amazing shades and I can't wait to try some others. Price is also nice and affordable, for 11ml bottle you will pay around 3€.

No comments:

Post a Comment