Sunday 25 August 2013

Constance Carroll Snow White

New brand, new nail polish! Constance Carroll is a British beauty and cosmetics brand that my friend introduced me to. My first purchase was of course nail polish from Diamond Gloss collection, 372 Snow White.



I used base coat and only one coat of Snow White nail polish. It paints beautiful and there was a lot of color so I didn't feel the need to put on two coats (even though on the bottle says apply 2 coats).







Price: 1,84 € for 12ml bottle.

Satisfied so far & Can't wait to try new shades! At the moment I'm looking for color Neon Blue.

2 comments:

  1. Lep je. Kje pa se prodaja ta lak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evelina - ja prav imaš, to bi tudi lahko omenila. V drogerijag Tuš je na voljo (prav tako Stargazer). So pa tak pri strani bolj oz. nimajo prav svoje stalaže...

    ReplyDelete