This week my health tip is that you make a food swaps to make your life healthier.
Because simple swaps are also yummy and don't have as much chalories! Also focusing on small simple changes makes healthy eating more manageable and sustainable over the long term.
At first you'll probably think you're giving up foods that you love but in reality you're making smart healthy choices for yourself! Of course you can (and you need to!) indulge once in a while but generally eating cleaner will reward you!
- Eat whole fruit instead of drinking fruit juice.
- Buy local produce instead of supermarket veggies.
- Eat frozen grapes instead of a popsicle.
- Snack on popcorn instead of chips.
- Eat oatmeal or plain cereal instead of sugary cereal and granola.
- Choose toast instead of a bagel.
- Eat raw spinach instead of iceberg lettuce.
- Instead of milk chocolate eat dark chocolate.
- Swap cheese for reduced fat cheese.
More food swaps here. Don't be afraid. Try them!