Friday 1 April 2016

Hello April!

Hi guys.

I can't believe it's April already! Last year I waited so long to get things going that year just passed me by. Or at least it felt that way. I was procrastinating so many things and when I looked at my 'to do list' for 2015 in the end of the year I was quite dissapointed after many successful years. I decided not to blame all on the work and I just decided to do things differently this year. I attack 2016 and so far I've done more things in 3 months than last year in 12 months.


I'm also glad Spring it's finally here. I'm sure the weather and the amazing nature will give me even more motivation to get things done! When it comes to blog and posting... I'm thinking about some changes visually and contentwise. I hope you'll like them ;)

Have a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment