Friday 1 July 2016

Hello July!

Can you believe half of the year 2016 is already gone?

I hope you're not panicking as I was last year. Well it was a few months later, not after 6 months, but I felt like year 2015 sort of slipped away from me and I didn't do as much as I wanted. This year I decided to go to action right away and I feel really good so far.

The golas are little ones and they vary (some are related with taking care of mysef, others to our home, etc.). The most important thing for me is that I'm back in action.

For example I renew my library card and borrowing books again, we went hiking a few times already, I donated blood, surprised my love for his b-day, walked almost 35 km long route around Ljubljana, we bought an amazing bed, had a few one day trips to new places, went to concert, tried suping, tasted new foods, ran for charity, went to a various seminars related to my work and so on.






And I'm not done of course! :) Right now I'm finally back on track with my training (running) and I'm excited about new ideas and plans.



How is your year going? Have a great second half of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment