Monday 30 June 2014

Weekly health tip: If it motivates you. Do it!

New week, new healthy tip! We all know that motivation is key but sometimes it's hard to stay motivated (in fitness and in life in general). Well, there are ways!


WHY?
''Keep going, don’t quit!'' We all hear that often. But why? The difference between those who reach their goals and those who don’t is staying motivated. If you’re motivated, you’ll keep going. And if you keep going, eventually you’ll reach your goal!

More reasons to stay motivated: confidence (more you accomplish, the more you’ll believe in yourself), gives you purpose, soon you'll fit into that dress, you are in control of your life, etc.



WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?
We're all different so it is important you ask yourself what motivates you? For example. I love to check tasks off my to-do list and I'm much more productive if I create one. Daily task or fitness plan, when I can make a ✓ (check mark) it feels so good!


Another thing that motivates me are quotes (as you know). They inspire me and raise my energy! I also get ideas for new challenges and goals by looking at fitness clothes, yummy healthy foods, etc. Reading and watching healthy stuff generates my motivation. And if you don't know where to start - go on pinterest! :)


The last thing to understand is that motivation is like food. You need daily intake! It's not something you reach and than have because it stays with you forever.


I hope you've start your week motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment