Saturday 2 November 2013

Weekly health tip: warm lemon water

There is no secret workout and nutrition are a big passions of mine. I love to read, learn and try new things on these fields. Step by step, I also implement small changes into my lifestyle and because of them I feel better and more satisfied with myself. I wrote about those a while back in longer post but now I want to share tips and tricks with you more frequently.

First tip is one of my favorite, it's part of my daily health routine for a few years now and you probably already know it: I start the day off with warm lemon water.



HOW?
Simple. You pour warm (not hot!) water in a glass and add pressed lemon juice (one lemon). Stir it and bottoms up!

WHEN?
Every morning on an empty stomach.

WHY?
It cleanses (flushes out unwanted materials and toxins from the body) and boosts your immune system, aids digestion, clears skin, balances pH levels and of course you know it contains vitamin C, magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and vitamins A and E. Plus it's very refreshing, energizing and it even helps you to lose weight.

Make sure you have your lemons stock and healthy cheer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment