Friday 11 September 2015

Wildest Dreams

Taylor Swift still rocks in my book! She really have a great collaboration with amazing people who make this beautiful videos together. Her new Wildes Dreams video is just beautiful and so gorgeous to watch. And you already know that the song is one of my fav from the album 1989.


But! I will confess that I wasn't that thrilled about music video for Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar. It had amazing promotion and warm up and all this celebrity girls but something didn't click for me. Or it was just too much of them... I felt like she wanted to show who and how many there are in the video instead of make more story to it. On the other hand, once again: the scenes, visuals, make up and the hair - perfect!

And have you seen Taylor perform Smelly Cat with Lisa Kudrow? How cool was that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment