Wednesday 4 November 2015

Before VSFS 2015

So Victoria's secret show 2015 will be here soon and I'm not excited. Last year was such a bad year that I'm just naahhhh. Lowering my expectations and stuff...

Nevertheless, here is a little brief before the show next week.

Lily Aldridge has been chosen to wear this year's multi-million-pound Fantasy Bra. Lily made her VS debut in 2009 and will walk in her seventh show next week in New York.

The piece was created by international jeweller Mouawad and is valued at more than $2 million, featuring  gems including diamonds, blue topaz, yellow sapphires and pink quartz set in 18-karat gold.




And the video.


I was never a fan of hers but she is a nice gal and I know she deserves it. I just can't believe she got it before Behati! I. Just. Can't! I also don't love the bra. It's nice but far from my fav ones.


Models: 34girls

1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Lily Alridge
6. Elsa Hosk
7. Monika Jac Jagaciak
8. Jasmine Tookes
9. Lais Ribeiro
10. Sara Sampaio
11. Kate Grigoreva
12. Romee Strijd
13. Stella Maxwell
14. Taylor Hill
15. Martha Hunt
16. Josephine Skriver
17. Rachel Hilbert
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Cindy Bruna
20. Devon Windsor
21. Bridget Malcolm
22. Izabel Goulart
23. Valery Kaufman
24. Gigi Hadid
25. Bella Hadid
26. Pauline Hoarau
27. Maria Borges
28. Vita Sidorkina
29. Shanina Shaik
30. Megan Puleri
31. Leila Nda
32.Yumi Lambert
33. Sanne Vloet
34. Maud Welzen

Will not judge too quickly. I will just wait for what they've got. But I do miss names like Bregje Heinen, Doutzen Kroes and Lindsay Ellingson :(

Musical guests this year will be first-timers Ellie Goulding, The Weeknd and Selena Gomez. Ellie has replaced Rihanna who cancelled her appearance at the show.


Once again. We'll see. I just hope focus will be on MODELS not musical guests!

The highly-anticipated Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2015 is set to air on CBS on December 8.
Are you excited for the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment