Friday 6 November 2015

Movie review - If I Stay (2014)

If I Stay (2014) / romantic drama, music

Directed by R. J. Cutler
Screenplay by Shauna Cross
Based on If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Produced by Denise Di Novi and Alison Greenspan
Starring: Chloƫ Grace Moretz, Mireille Enos, Jamie Blackley, Joshua Leonard, Stacy Keach, Aisha Hinds
Trailer: click.

Romantic at heart and love music? I think you will enjoy this flick a lot!

PLOT
If I stay is about a teenage girl named Mia Hall who gets in a car accident with her family. She experiences an out-of-body experience while she is in a coma and has decide if she's going to live for love or die and go with her family in peace.

REVIEW
I can't be objective here. For me this is a beautiful, moving film despite the critics and the concept might appear cheesy to some. I connected with it, it was real and genuine. I love Chloe and she was amzing once again. The chemistry between the characters, the music and the vibe... just great! Film will make you laugh, cry and think about loved ones. Watch it! 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment