Tuesday 19 January 2016

Critics’ Choice Awards 2016 Recap + Blue carpet favorite looks

Here are my two pennies on 2016 Critics’ Choice Awards.

I care what critics write even though I don't always agree. For me the biggest surprise was that Mad Max: Fury Road won so many awards. Also tv series Fargo. I expected they would won some, not that many...

Moving forward to red/blue carpet and the outfits I like.

Rachel McAdams was sexy beautiful in a spaghetti-strapped ombre bordeau Elie Saab with a Bavna diamond ring and red lips.

Jennifer Jason Leigh opted for a black-and-white off-the-shoulder dress.

Aya Cash looked sophisticated in a Sandro tux, Sylva & Cie earrings and Jerome C. Rousseau shoes.



Krysten Ritter in a maroon Zuhair Murad Couture dress with silver beading, Jimmy Choo clutch and H. Stern earrings. Nice.

Liv Tyler showed off her baby bump in Cushnie et Ochs paired with Nicholas Kirkwood shoes and a Jimmy Choo clutch. She's still such a beauty.

Another sweet gal, Saoirse Ronan wore a stunning Antonio Berardi dress, Stephen Webster earrings and Brian Atwood heels.



Last but not least, two couples. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham. Rosie wore Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane accessorized with Anita Ko earrings.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. Jennifer also in a Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress & purse and Jimmy Choo shoes. I'm not a fan of the dress this time but I love them ;)


Are you happy about the winner? What stood out for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment