- The show started with movie clips and it could be better or at least longer. We're celebrating movies aren't we?
- Chris Rock hosted the show for the second time and he was very direct when it came to diversity. I will say it bothered me that it was like there is no other race than black and white. And I don't understand why white actors can speak there mind about it. I mean some they already did but it backfired... Back to Chris. His speech was also like we're watching stand up :)
- Skits were quite funny but I didn't undestand moment where Stacey Dash’s brief self-deprecating cameo as “director of our new minority outreach program”? Awkward...
- Music performances. Lady Gaga had a powerful performance without a doubt.
- Most fun presenters: Ryan Gosling and Russell Crowe present Best Adapted Screenplay. They made me laugh.
- Oscar's Orchestra: they played really cool songs but there were still interruptions. I think thank-you scroll did help but I still prefer spontaneous, from the heart speeches.
- Best acceptance speeches: Leonardo DiCaprio, Alicia Vikander, Mark Rylance. I think the whole world is happy for Leo!
And the bear also approves ;)
- I was really happy that they included Star Wars droids BB-8, R2D2 and C3-PO
... and also Minions
- The whole sells for Girl Scout cookies was a bit off for me. It felt too forced.
- Co-stars Brie Larson and Jacob Tremblay are cool! High 5!
- In Memoriam part was beautiful...
He might not have got a mention, but we lost also Uggie (dog from movie The Artist)...
- George Miller and Mad Max: Fury Road were having a lovely day and they stay true to themslves which was nice thing to see!
Have you enjoyed this year's show?