Wednesday 9 November 2016

Movie review - Bad Moms (2016)

Bad Moms (2016) / comedy

Directed by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore
Produced by Bill Block, Suzanne Todd
Written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore
Starring: Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, Kathryn Hahn, Annie Mumolo, Jay Hernandez, Jada Pinkett Smith, Christina Applegate
Trailer: click.

Enjoyable fun flick!

This is a very nice comedy that I had fun watching. Yes, it's typically cliché hollywood (only this time moms are in charge) but I like the concept and execution is also good. Maybe some rauchy jokes and things are over exaggerated and a bit too much for people who are sensitive and don't like that kind of humor. But I liked it. It's light, funny, cool cast. And despite fails I found that there is also something real about it. Really entertaining and perfect for the end of the weekend. I would even say it's one of the best comedies this year. 4-/5


No comments:

Post a Comment