Wednesday 30 July 2014

VS 2014 What Is Sexy List

Victoria’s Secret finally announced the 2014 What Is Sexy? List. This year, sexy is all about #LessIsMore but to be honest I was quite disappointed with a lot of choices. I mean... there are so many tv shows and good looking babes but all we see is pretty much the same faces as we've seen in past years, only in different categories. I know it's just a fun list to entertain but still... here are the winner (probably I am going to add some comments later on).


SEXIEST...

HAIR: LILY COLLINS
Like! Especially because they choose bob hairstyle!
My suggestion: Amanda Setton, Jennifer Lopez



LIPS: EMILIA CLARKE
Partial.
My suggestions: Lupita Nyong'o, Liv Tyler



LEGS: AMBER HEARD
Like. She has a great legs for sure!



STREET STYLE: ALEXA CHUNG
Nah. I think Alexa has a good style but I would pick someone else.



SPORTY STYLE: JESSICA BIEL
Like.



SUMMER GLOW: BLAKE LIVELY
Partial.



SHORTHAIRDONTCARE: JENNIFER LAWRENCE
Like.



SENSE OF HUMOR: ZOOEY DESCHANEL
Nah. Zooey again? Come on guys!



SMILE: TAYLOR SWIFT
Partial. Taylor has stepped up and wears red lipstick perfectly but my vote would go to Candice Accola or Kate Middleton



EYES: EMMA STONE
Partial. Emma has a beautiful eyes for sure but she's on the list every year. I would love to see new faces.
My suggestions: Emma Watson, Allison Williams, Kate Beckinsale, Tiffani Thiessen



NATURAL BEAUTY: NINA DOBREV
Totally agree!



ACTRESS: MARGOT ROBBIE
Partial. Was she hot in The Wolf of Wall Street? Yes! Do I think she's the sexiest actresses of the last year? No.



SOCIAL STAR: SHAY MITCHELL
Agreed! Love this girl!



BIKINI BODY: JENNA DEWAN TATUM
Partial. I'm happy that they picked women that gave birth and still looks great but my vote would go to Ashley Benson or Michelle Rodriguez



CURVES: GABRIELLE UNION
Partial.
My suggestion: Kat Dennings



MOM: JESSICA SIMPSON
Nah.
My suggestion: Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde



SONGSTRESS: ELLIE GOULDING
Na-a.
My suggestion: Rita Ora



UP & COMER: JHENÉ AIKO



INTERNATIONAL IMPORT: LILY JAMES
Like. Nice to see new quite unknown face.
My suggestion: Margot Robbie, Imogen Poots



TV CAST: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
Partial.



SELFIE (voted by people): GIGI HADID



And the video.


What about you? Do you like selected ladies? It's someone that you would rather see on the list?

Also. Last year's list here and the year before here.

No comments:

Post a Comment