Tuesday 14 May 2013

Victoria's Secret What Is Sexy List 2013

It's here! Victoria's Secret What Is Sexy? List for 2013! Which celebrities do you think were selected this year by VS and Angel team? Take a look!





Sexy list + my Agree/Disagree/Neutral comments:
From last year sexiest smile, she progress to sexiest actress - Jessica Chastain.
I'm Neutral.



- Style: Nina Dobrev
Agreed. She's grown from a prom dresses girl to real style chic.



From last year sexiest summer style to legs: Blake Lively
Agreed. Her toned up legs rock!



- Bikini Body: Rihanna
Disagree. Her thighs are too strong in my opinion. I would say Ashley Benson or Julianne Hough judging from latest photos.




From last year sexiest lips to hair: Amanda Seyfried
Agreed. Beautiful hair and hairstyles.



- Smile: Zoe Saldana
Disagree. I like Zoe and in this picture is nice but I don't find it sexy. My suggestion would be Allison Williams.




- Eyes: Zooey Deschanel
Disagree. My picks would be between: Olivia Wilde, Kate Beckinsale, Ashley Benson and Samantha Barks.




- Lips: Kerry Washington
Disagree. My vote would go to Rihanna!




- Curves: Shakira
Neutral.



From sexiest smile to sexiest sense of humor: Jennifer Lawrence.
Agreed. Teresa Palmer shared her favorite conversation from 2013 Met Ball that crack her up. It was between Jen and Gisele Bundchen.
Gisele Bundchen to Jen: 'Congrats on all your success!'
Jennifer Lawrence replies: 'thank you! Congrats on your body!' :)



- Mom: Giuliana Rancic.
Disagree. My pick..huuummm, Kristin Cavallari maybe.




From last year sexiest mom to songstress: Beyonce.
Agreed!



- International Import: Emilia Clarke.
Neutral.



- Summer Glow: Hayden Panettiere.
Neutral. I would go rather with Shay Mitchell.



- Sporty Style: Ashley Greene
Neutral.



- TV Cast: Revenge
Agreed.



- Cyber Stars: Tone It Up Girls
Neutral.


- Tweeter (voted on by fans): Elizabeth Banks
Disagree.



- Up & Coming Bombshell (voted on by fans): Chloe Bridges
Neutral.

Over all too much names that have already been on the list. Last year's list here.

1 comment: