Saturday 30 April 2016

2015 Must see movies

Better late than never right? Here are the movies I think you should see from 2015.

Some impressed me more in the critical point of view while other just stole my heart. In case I already wrote a review there's a link to it.


You've probably seen these ones since they were nominated/won most awards shows.
- Spotlight
- Room
- The Revenant
- The Martian
- The Big Short
- Steve Jobs 
- The Danish Girl
and my favorite Brooklyn and Bridge of Spies, while also amazingly films Trumbo and Woman in Gold were totally overlooked.

Here are some smaller movies I think were really good
- The Gift
- McFarland USA
- Ex Machina
- Sicario
- Straight Outta Compton
- Love & Mercy
- Southpaw

Good blockbusters
- Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens
- Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation
- Furious 7
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
and most underrated superhero Ant-Man

We've seen some awesome spy flicks...
- Spy
- The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
- Kingsman The Secret Service 

Two great mountain movies
- Everest
and even better Meru (I'll wrote a post on mountain movies shortly)

and a dog movie Max.

Animations
- Inside Out
- Minions
- Hotel Transylvania 2

This film were my favourite when it comes to heart of the film. I miss more films like these:
- The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
- Danny Collins
- The Intern
- Learning to Drive
- Grandma
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
- A Walk in the Woods 


Most overrated films in 2015:
- Mad Max: Fury Road*
- Carol*
- The Hateful Eight*
- Terminator Genisys
- Jurassic World
- Spectre
- Fifty Shades of Grey

* These three were good in some critical points of view but for me so so overrated. Other four were just ok, bad, worse and horrible.

What were your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment