Saturday 16 April 2016

Movie review - The Boss (2016)

The Boss (2016) / comedy

Directed by Ben Falcone
Written by Ben Falcone, Melissa McCarthy and Steve Mallory
Produced by Ben Falcone, Melissa McCarthy, Will Ferrell, Adam McKay and Chris Henchy
Starring: Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Bell, Peter Dinklage, Ella Anderson, Tyler Labine, Annie Mumolo, Kristen Schaal, Margo Martindale, Kathy Bates
Trailer: click.

Enjoyable Melissa McCarthy's raunchy humor!

I will start by saying kudos to Melissa McCarthy! I think she's funny in every movie even if the script and everything else fails. She has this likability that some just don't. And this film would be just horrible without her. She is almost in every shot and she carries it. I admire that. More and more I think it's harder to be funny than to be dramatically sad. Kristen Bell was great as well! The story is poor and pointelss but it did make me laugh at times really hard. Sometimes jokes were a bit too much even for me and the film has a few WTF weird moments. Overall Melissa was great and the film was entertaining! 3/5



No comments:

Post a Comment