Friday 4 October 2013

Australia's Next Top Model (seasons 8) impresssions

Australia's Next Top Model season 8 ended last week of September and here are my impresssions.


First of all, I'm a big fan of AusNTM! I think this series is the best of all top models. They have the best girls (not only they are pretty but very nice and with great attitudes), challenges are hard, show is about fashion and modeling (not all about drama and bitching), prizes are awesomeeee and judges are very cool.

This season the host was beautiful Jennifer Hawkins (in white dress), while Alex Perry (on right) and Charlotte Dawson (on left) returned as judges for this season with Didier Cohen as the new judge.



Season 8 models: fifteen girls from age 16 to 21.



Top three girls were Nyadak 'Duckie' Thot (17), Melissa Juratowitch (16) and Shanali Martin (16).



And the winner is... 16 year-old Melissa Juratowitch from Melbourne! She received a one-year modeling contract with IMG Sydney and worldwide representation by IMG London, New York, Milan and Paris. Additionally, the cover and an eight-page fashion spread in Harper's Bazaar Australia, twenty thousand dollars in cash from TRESemmé, a brand new Nissan 370z and an overseas trip to Paris to meet with IMG Paris.


To be completely honest, this season none of my favorite girls came to the finale so I wasn't cheering for any of the top three (this never happened to me before). Nevertheless, runner-up Shanali would be my pick among these trio.

And if you wondering who were my favorite girls? Brooke Hogan (left two pictures), Jade Collins...



... and Dajana Bogojevic. I really hope and wish them luck!



What else can I say? One again, I really enjoyed the whole show, Jennifer did a good job as a host, plus we've seen girls traveling to two beautiful international destinations: Bangkok, Thailand and Port Louis, Mauritus. Disqualification of Taylah Roberts because of bullying was in the right place if you ask me because series is watched by many young girls and they can get wrong impression. Well not only young girls, with web there is so much bullying going on and that's just not ok.

I can't wait for new season! Keep on bringing us quality entertainment AusNTM!

No comments:

Post a Comment