Tuesday 22 October 2013

New Fall series 2013

In the last months I have alreday mentioned some of the new tv series you can start watching this fall: Crossing Lines, Dracula and The Crazy Ones.

Here are some more ideas.

Sleepy Hollow: the series is a modern-day retelling of the 1820 story The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving. The series premiered on Fox in the middle of September and has already been renewed for a second season. I like it so far.
Trailer: click.



Hello Ladies: a comedy starring Stephen Merchant as an Englishman who looks for love in a modern Los Angeles. I think the main character Stephen is so adorable yet I'm a bit sceptical the public will take the show for its own.
Trailer: click.



The Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: based on the Marvel Comics organization and shares the same continuity with the films in that franchise. I have only seen one episode but it was disappointing in my opinion. So artificial, fake and bad acting. Love Marvel stuff but this series didn't attract me at all. Or maybe I should watch some more episodes?
Trailer: click.



Trophy Wife: another family comedy but I'll give it a shot. I'm interested in Malin Ackerman's performance and despite being quite critical, I sometimes like to watch something light.
Trailer: click.



The Blacklist: this FBI drama has supposedly already broken the DVR records with 6 million viewers over its first seven days after release. Definitely on my to-watch list.
Trailer: click.



Masters of Sex: the series tells the story of Dr. William Masters (Michael Sheen) and Virginia Johnson (Lizzy Caplan), two pioneering researchers of human sexuality at Washington University. Looks interesting.
Trailer: click.



Do you have any suggestions, likes or dislikes so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment