Thursday 13 November 2014

Essence Good Girl Bad Girl

Hi guys! Today is time for beauty post.

I wanted to share my Essence Good Girl Bad Girl trend edition purchase.

The only colour I was interested in nail polishes from collection was purple 05 It Wasn't me. It's actually much darker shade as it looks but it's kind of cool Autumn look. It has a heavy texture and glitter effect.






I also choose lipstic at the same name. Love the plum color!




Then both lovely effect top coats, 01 Hello Sweetheart and 02 Once I was an Angel. They are so pretty! I love them because they are easy to apply and perfect solution if you don't have time for actual colorful manicure. Base coat and feather effect on top and you're ready to go. Effortless but nice!

Hello Sweetheart effect top coat.




And silver one, Once I was an Angel effect top coat. This one will be perfect for Winter!



What are your favorite products from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment