Saturday 8 November 2014

Happy Birthday - Gordon Ramsay (48)

Happy 48th Birthday to one of the best celebrity chefs, Gordon Ramsay!


Last year I wrote some basic info about Gordon (click) so in order not to repeating myself I'm only going to write some latest news.

In September Gordon opened the Bread Street Kitchen & Bar in Lan Kwai Fong, Hong Kong. You can learn more about his restaurants here.

This year the TV series Kitchen Nightmares was cancelled but right now we can enjoy the 13 season of Hell's Kitchen. MasterChef season 5 just ended, while the 2nd season of MasterChef Junior premiered this week.


I think he's a great guy, I admire his dedication, how much he helps others, inspires me and loves his family! I wish him all the best in the future, especially lots of love, health, delicious food and to new amazing adventures! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment