Wednesday 21 October 2015

Summer bites (auch!)

Are you ready to finally see my summer bites? Well just a few of them. But I'm telling you, they don't look pretty...

Like I mentioned in one of my travelling post, this year everything was just fine till August. Then mosquitos start biting me and they weren't the only ones! I was stung by a jellyfish and some weird fly in Saint Tropez. And also back home I had some bites that were different from mosquito ones...


To be honest - in real this bites looked were even worse than they look like on picture. In most cases I usualy just left bite alone and try not to scratch it (too much:)) If the bite was bigger I cool it but didn't really use any after bite cosmetic products. Luckily I'm not allergic to any of it but it's still annoying and also painful :s

Yep! If there is something I don't miss about summer are bug bites for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment