Jennifer Aniston (Rachel Green)
California girl had her greatest commercial successes for her romantic comedies: Along Came Polly (2004), Rumor Has It... (2005), The Break-Up (2006), Marley & Me (2008), He's Just Not That Into You (2009), Love Happens (2009), The Bounty Hunter (2010), The Switch (2011), Just Go with It (2011), Horrible Bosses (2011) and last year's Wanderlust. Some people are cynical about her performances but I think she's rare celebrity that I'm always happy to see.
This year we're excited for the comedy We're the Millers where she playes the stripper Rose. For trailer click here. Looks like a funny wicked comedy and Jen is smokin' hot! She is working hard right now on her future films: Miss You Already, Squirrels to the Nuts and Untitled Elmore Leonard Project.
Privately. She's engaged to Justin Theroux since last August. They look like a perfect match.
Things you may now know about Jen...
- she is the co-founder of the production company Echo Films;
- she is spokesperson and the face of Aveeno Skincare;
- ambassador for the 2013 Key to the Cure campaign;
- face of SmartWater... When asked about her beauty routine Jen told the press: "Drink lots of water, get enough sleep, exercise, and eat a clean healthy diet, whenever possible."
- last year she received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame;
- is the godmother of Coco Riley Arquette, the daughter of her good friends, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette.
Speaking about Courtney Cox (Monica Geller)...
Since Friends we saw her in some tv shows: Dirt, Scrubs and a few episodes of Lisa's Web Therapy. Since 2009 she's been starring in a sitcom Cougar Town, where she also directed some episodes.
Movies. We saw her in The Tripper (2006), Bedtime Stories (2008), The Monday Before Thanksgiving (2008) and Scream 4 (2011). At the moment she's working on her directorial debut for film Hello I Must Be Going.
In May her divorce from David Arquette was finalized (they were separated from 2010). This was her second divorce (she was married for 6 years with Michael Keaton). With David she has a 9-year old daughter Coco.
Lisa Kudrow (Phoebe Buffay)
We noticed Lisa in smaller roles in movies like: Happy Endings (2005), P.S. I Love You (2007), Bandslam (2008), Hotel for Dogs (2009) and Easy A (2010). At the moment she's shooting the film Townies with Zac Efron.
She starred in few series but succeded with a wicked improvised online (and later, television) series called Web Therapy (it aired 2008). She is the producer, writer and main role, a therapis Fiona Wallice in the show.
Since 1995 she's married to Michel Stern. They have one son, Julian (15 years old).
You may not know:
- she is one of the executive producers of the NBC reality program Who Do You Think You Are;
- was nominated for an Emmy Award for Outstanding Reality-Program for the series in 2012.
Matthew Perry (Chandler Bing)
Even I'm getting frustrated with Matthew's unsuccessful projects. Tv series Mr. Sunshine in 2011 wasn't popular enough and got cancelled after one season. This year the same happened with the series Go On, that was actually really cool. Matthew didn't do much movies since Friends. You could see him in Numb (2007), Birds of America (2008) and 17 Again (2009).
Matthew is a big LA Kings hockey fan and was recently in Slovenia attending the wedding of our superstar Anže Kopitar.
Matt LeBlanc (Joey Tribbiani)
After the role of Joey he continued with a series with the same name but it lasted for only two season. In 2011 the door opened with show Episodes for which he won a Golden Globe award last year.
After 10 years, he will this year be appearing in a film, a comedy Lovesick with Ali Larter.
Matt was married to Melissa McKnight from 2003 till 2006. They have a 9-year old daughter Marina.
David Schwimmer (Dr. Ross Geller)
After Friends, David explored not only acting opportunities but also tried directing. He was cast as the titular character in the drama Duane Hopwood (2005), the dark comedy Big Nothing (2006), the thriller Nothing But the Truth (2008) but he was most noticeable by borrowing his voice to Melman in the animated films Madagascar. Recently we could see him in the movie The Iceman (2012).
- he made his feature film directorial debut with the 2007 comedy Run Fatboy Run;
- in 2006 he made his Broadway debut in The Caine Mutiny Court-Martial;
- he made his Off-Broadway directorial debut in the 2008 production Fault Lines;
- is an active director of the Rape Treatment Center, which specializes in helping victims of date rape and child rape.
Since 2007 David is in a relationship with photographer Zoe Buckman. They got married in 2010 and had a daughter Cleo in May 2011.
For May's Michigan Avenue magazine he stated that he would be open to acting on television again if the role would be right.
Media loves to write about Friends reunion, I think a lot of fans would love that (I'm sceptical about it) but rumors of a reunion are false.
In April we saw mini Friends sketch reunion on Ellen show.
What about you? Are you missing Friends and would you be interested in reunion series/film?