Happy 40th Birthday to foxy Kate Beckinsale!
- born in London, England;
- when she was five, her 31-year-old father died suddenly of a heart attack;
- she has a paternal half-sister, Samantha;
- had a nervous breakdown and developed anorexia at the age of 15;
- studied French and Russian literature while a student at Oxford;
- was in a eight-year relationship with actor Michael Sheen from 1995 until 2003; they have a daughter Lily (14-years old);
- since 2004 she's married to an American film director Len Wiseman;
- doesn't like alcohol but smokes since the age of 16 (she only stopped for three years after becoming pregnant);
- last year we saw her in Contraband, Underworld: Awakening and Total Recall;
- this year we can expect her in the legal drama The Trials of Cate McCall;
- she's currently filming a thriller Eliza Graves.
Did you notice she just loves the high ponytails? Yea, me too :)
I love Kate's sense of humor and style! Definitely one of those actresses I would like to hang out with. And with Len they're still a hot couple in love! Happy birthday Kate and all the best in the future!
Also celebrating today: Sandra Bullock (49), Helen Mirren (68), Kevin Spacey (54), Jeremy Piven (48), Mick Jagger (70) and Olivia Williams (45).