Thursday 4 July 2013

Lime Green with Envy

Here is nail polish Lime Green with Envy (HDPO4) by Ruby Kisses.

Aaaaa! Finally neon green nail polish that it's bold enough and bright! I love it! I used base coat and two coats of green.










I was also interested in some other shades but decided to wait. Dark blue looks amazing but I have enough blue ones in my collection. Same with pink and orange, while yellow is not bright enough... white one is cool.



Meanwhile I'm still looking and hoping to find Orly's nail polish Glowstick (clik here to see whole Feel The Vibe collection swatches), China glaze (click) or some other yellow fluorescent shade. If you've seen it, please let me know.


What shade are you rocking today and what is your favorite neon shade/nail polish this summer?

2 comments:

  1. Nora barva! Sporočim, če opazim podoben odtenek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja odbita ful :) Vsake info za spodnji/podobni lak bom pa sploh vesela ;)

    ReplyDelete