Monday 15 July 2013

Happy birthday - Diane Kruger (37)

Happy 37th Birthday to one of my favorite celebrities, Diane Kruger!


You know I love Diane so so much! I think she's so versatile and a perfect combo of smart, beautiful and talented. She looks very classy and in style but I feel rebel in her too.  I love her work, I love her style and with her beau Joshua Jackson, they are one of my fav couples (click). Despite of the rumor that they're engaged, she referred to him as boyfriend when she was on Jimmy Kimmel talk show last week.

Last week she was promoting her newest FX’s drama, The Bridge. The series is based on the Danish/Swedish TV series with the same name and follows a serial killer on the US/Mexican border. Diane plays a detective Sonya Cross along the oscar nominee Demián Bichir who plays detective Marco Ruiz.

Diane looked stunning in sheer Jonathan Saunders dress at the premiere in Los Angeles last Monday.



Don't forget to check it out (trailer below).



Happy birthday Diane and keep on good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment