Monday 2 December 2013

Back!

Hi guys, I'm back! 

No vacations for me unfortunately but I had some time to do other stuff I just can't find time for. To be honest I have some really good news but I'll share them with you later this month. I'm back on track with my blog! Don't forget I am preparing special Victoria's Secret week next week so stay tuned ;)


Otherwise this December didn't start as jolly as we would all want it to be. Movie world lost another young soul, Fast and Furious star Paul Walker, who was killed in car crash with former race car driver Roger Rodas. I hate news like this and despite we don't actually know them (celebrities), I feel sorry for him, his friends and family. It's sux! Big time.


Another unrelated matter. Can you believe it's already December!? Where did this year go? Hope you're doing well! If not create yourself the most wonderful time of the year! Don't forget you have power and future in your hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment