Saturday 21 December 2013

Hello Winter!

Like it or not, Winter is officially here! To be honest this year I don't feel very festive. I think everything I see is so artificial: lights, big christmas trees, joyful songs, firecrackers and gifts overshopping. My mind is already completely elsewhere. But on the other hand I don't want to be all grumpy about it so here are 5 things I still enjoy in/about Winter :)


1. Warm scarves, mittens, hats and sweaters
I love to snuggle up in my favorite scarves and cozy sweaters! I adore soft fluffy things generally.




2. Amazing nature
Not a fan of cold and short days but to see snow, frost, ice and breathtaking winter wonderland in nature (and also in the city) is pretty amazing!



3. Hot chocolate and other delicious beverages.
Because it so good when you warm up your cold stomach and eat some cookies!



4. It's so romantic
I can't help it, I'm hopelessly romantic and winter makes everything even more magical. Cuddling in front of a fireplace and long walks while hearing the sound of crunchy snow under your feet is just one of those small beautiful things they never go out of style. And activities like ice skating are very nice too.



5. The festive smells
On every corner you get a lot of different aromas... caramel, warm tea, gingerbread, mulled wine, baked goodies and cinnamon... how could you not like that? And candles! Mmmmmm <3



Enjoy and have a beautiful winter time!


No comments:

Post a Comment