Tuesday 31 December 2013

Bye 2013...

Last day of 2013... Time to look back, examine what was good and what was bad... and than... move on!

For me 2013 overall wasn't a very good year (a lot of soul-searching, feeling powerlessness about some things, etc.) but since I decide to focus on positive, here are only some of good stuff ;)

Photos are from my Instagram account.


HEALTH & FITNESS
Mybe it sounds superfluous but I'm so grateful that I'm healthy! I take time for my body and exercise regularly even though my schedule can be quite hectic. I also try to eat more heathy and in moderation.




LOVE
The best man I ever met, my love, my better half. Words can even explain how much I love him. Btw, we're celebrating our 100th monthsary today. I know it's just a number but it's kind of cool! <3



BLOG
Despite work, time for my loved ones, workouts and other stuff I still write blog ever day. If it would be possible, I would definitely write even more. Dedicated? Yes!




SELF IMPROVEMENT
Working and learning about myself is very big deal for me and I think I made a progress. Didn't stop yet though!




CONQUER FEAR
Finally took a chance in things I tought I wasn't good enough and took every opportunity I've got. Some fail but at least I can say I tried.



NATURE, ANIMALS, MUSIC, FOOD
Time spend in nature, with animals, listening to music and enjoying food (in good company of course) are always amazing. I really cherish those moments!







I hope year 2013 was great for you. If not, I'm sure you've experienced good thing also. Focous on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment