Monday 16 December 2013

VSFS 2013: models with one look + model impressions

And here are models that got one outfit at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013!


Jacquelyn JablonskiHillary Rhoda and Maria Borges in segment Birds Of Paradise (above).

Jacquelyn (22, American): her 4th time at VS show but first time in non Pink look. She had very difficult look so I think she did ok. I still wish she would have better outfit and want to see her more.

Hillary (26, American): she was back for the 2nd time and I liked her a lot.

Maria (20, Angolan): sexy VS newcomer.


Than we have another new girl Kelly Gale and 5th time at VS show, Maryna Linchuk (below).

Kelly (18, Swedish): she was added when the casting was already final so they created an outfit just for her.

Maryna (26, Belarusian): I missed her last year so I was happy she was back!



Four newcomers. Kasia Struss and Devon Windsor in segment British Invasion, plus Martha Hunt and Sigrid Agren in segment Shipwrecked.

Kasia (26, Polish): liked her playfulness and attitude! Want to see her back next year!

Devon (19, American): cool attitude.

Martha (24, American): she did a good job.

Sigrid (21, French): she looked kind of weird but in a good way.



This year Pink girls walked for Pink segment only.
Ieva Laguna (23, Latvian): She was overposing a bit but ok. It was her 3rd VS Pink catwalk.

Jessica Hart (27, Australian): her second time walking in the show. She auditioned for seven years straight before finally getting cast last year. Well, I'm still not impressed.

Ming Xi (23, Chinese): newcomer, great walk, liked her.

Caroline Brasch Nielsen (20, Danish): I was a bit disappointed in her performance. She can do better!

Malaika Firth (19, Kenyan-born British): most beautiful newcomer fresh face this year!



Elsa Hosk (25, Swedish): 3rd time at Pink runway. Great attitude. She's awesome Pink girl!

Josephine Skriver (20, Danish): is it just me or she looks like the brunette version of Sasha Pieterse from Pretty Little Liars? She had horrible outfit but deliver it!

Jasmine Tookes (22, American): her second time but first time as Pink girl. Cute!

Sara Sampaio (22, Portuguese): she was great and a real standout. Confident, professional yet having fun!

Monika 'Jac' Jagaciak (19, Polish): sweet girl that manage to look good despite hideous outfit.



MODELS at VSFS 2013: overall impression
Who I missed?
- I don't want to nag but Miranda Kerr was (and still is) perfection for me. I miss her.
- Don't really know why Barbara Palvin, Shanina Shaik and Bregje Heinen were not in the show? :(
- Would love to see girls like Flavia de Oliveira, Isabeli Fontana and Emanuela De Paula.

Nevertheless, I like this year's casting and was quite impressed with the newcomers (especially Pink girls)!

My favorite VS girls from 2013: Behati Prinsloo, Lais Ribeiro, Barbara Fialho, Lily Aldridge, Elsa Hosk.

Also like Candice Swanepoel, Lily Donaldson, Adriana Lima, Toni Garrn and Alessandra Ambrosio very much.

Newcomer standout girls (I want to see returning for sure): Sara Sampaio, Malaika Firth, Cindy Bruna and Kasia Struss.

Girls I wouln't miss: Jessica Hart, Cara Delevingne, Magdalena Frackowiak.

What else? I would love to see even more diverse group of girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment