Friday 25 April 2014

American Idol: season 13 toughts

We're down to Top 5 on American Idol season 13 and I still haven't written anything about it! I'm not wasting no more time so here we go!

JUDGES
My favorite trio by far. Keith Urban, Jennifer Lopez and Harry Connick, Jr. have a good chemistry and they all have constructive criticism but fun at the same time. They all bring something to Idol and I think they're great! You can tell they love music, have a lot of experiences, are interested in contestants and their journey plus, they have the same goal: to find next American Idol!




RYAN
Ryan Seacrest! He's still with Idol and I can honestly say that he's amazing at what he dones! For me this is his best season because I feel he is more relaxed (but still professional) and he's having more fun and good time with judges!


CHANGES
There are some changes in the show and I like all of them. Shorter music intro, contestant comments, facts about them... every week something different (not only Ford commercials) and I really like they also include judges (how was their first gig, etc).

THE BAND
Rickey Minor band is awesome and I can rave about them for hours. Exceptional musicians!



CONTESTANTS (TOP 13)
The biggest shock for me was when Majesty Rose was eliminated. I tought American would love her? Malaya Watson was very cool and kept on surprising me with her voice.



TOP 5
Top 5 was revealed and I'm ok with it. My front runner is definitely Jena Irene Asciutto. She's aaaaamazing! Love her, her voice and song choices! Can't wait for her album! Alex Preston is my second favorite. What an artist! Love his interpretation of songs as I do Jena's. Caleb Johnson is all about rock'n'roll and you know I love that! His voice is great and everything but I don't know... I'm missing something... meanwhile Sam Woolf is a nice young guy but I don't think his an idol. Same goes with Jess Meuse. Sometimes she sings very annoyingly and I don't think she delivers anything new.



The show had a special guest on performance night this week. One and only, Grumpy Cat! Inescapable selfie...


Idols with Grumpy Cat backstage.


What else? On elimination night Keith kept his promise from last week and suit up! Now we can confirm that he looks good in the suit like he does in his cool T-shirts! :)



What about your toughts for season 13?

No comments:

Post a Comment