Saturday 12 April 2014

Happy Birthday - Shay (27) and Ale(33)

I haven't post for two day which is so not me but I've been working hard on my project and didn't have any time at all. All hard work paid off. So Happy!

Nevertheless two of my favorite ladies celebrated their birthdays in these two days, yesterday Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio her 33rd birthday and the day before, Canadian beauty Shay Mitchell her 27nd birtday. Because they're gorgeous and my inspiration I really wanted to congratulate them and wish them best of luck in the future!



Shay has just began filming the fifth season of tv series Pretty Little Liars while Alessandra walk the catwalk this week at the Alex Perry fashion show during 2014 Mercedes-Benz fashion week Australia in Sydney. I love their energy, style and personalities!

Pretty Littel Liars star and Victoria's Secret Angel have one more reason to have fun since Coachella Music Festival has just started! Once again Congrats and Best Wishes to both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment