Monday 11 March 2013

Finally!

I now what you're going to say and I agree! "It's about time!" Finally she's writing in language that is understood by most of the world!" When I started to write blog, my first plan was to write in English, but then I postponed it every single time. And now, after a good year and a half of writing... here I am!

When I started I didn't really have a goal or specific direction on topic but now I can say that here I cover two main fields: FASHION & STYLE (especially celebrity related, red carpet events and Victoria's Secret) and MOVIES & SERIES (from trailers to reviews). I occasionally post things related to workout and nutrition, cosmetics and beauty and of course I need and love a daily dose of QUOTES AND SAYINGS. Occasionally I share my piece of life in category off-topic, show you some music that I love or give links to some cute animal videos.


I would consider myself quite a private person even though I share some things on social medias like InstagramTwitter and Pinterest. So, here is some more info about me, few answers and my favorites...

FAVORITES
Beverage: water
Fruit: I love all kind of fruits, especially berries (from raspberries to strawberries), bananas and citrus (grapefruits, lemons)...
Veggie: I'm obsessed with green salad!
Meat: chicken
Dessert: pies or something fruity
Icecream flavor: stracciatella, cookie
Cocktail: mojito
Season: fall and summer
Exercise: cardio, running, yoga, kind of street workout routines
Color: blue and white
Holiday: I'm not a big holiday fan but it's nice to have time off
Song: ufff, so many of them! Almost always something from Snow Patrol, U2
Movie: because I'm a movie junkie It's always hard to pick just one but most of the times I'll answer Gladiator (2000) or trilogy Lord of the Rings (2001-2003). For more of my favorites you can check out my Pinterest board with fav movies - click.
Series: Vikings, The Young Pope (meanwhile my all time favorites are Friends, Lost, Breaking Bad, White Collar and Dexter)
Animal: wolves, dogs
Sport (to watch live): basketball and hockey
Sport (to watch on tv): alpine skiing and tennis
Fashion style: street chic style

Who or what inspires you and why?
I'm inspired by positive, passionate people who are clear in minds, hard working, love what they do and are appreciative of what they have and who they are. I'm inspired by Gordon Ramsay. Not only in ways of cooking but as a person. He truly loves his bussiness and he helps others. And people like Cassandra Bankson are just a ray of sunshine. I love to be surrounded by open minded, creative people with interesting hobbies and opinions.



Hobbies?
I love to write, create collages, paint, listening to music, read, exercise... creative and fun stuff!



What is the one thing you can't go a day without?
Music! Music can get you through almost anything. It's such a powerful weapon when you feel down or it it can lift you even higher when you're already on top of the world.



If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?
Ancient Egypt or Rome. I love these periods!



Are you addicted to anything?
Huuum? Honestly I would say pictures (as u can notice here on my blog :)). I think everything just looks so much better with colourful photos. It brings energy and life. I love taking pictures of random things, beautiful skies, clothes that I love etc. and I enjoy even more looking at beautiful pictures.



What Superpower Do You Wish You Had?
Tough one but I guess Teleportation. One minute I'm here, one minute I'm there. Time travel, quick healing process and mind control would be awesome too.

What country would you love to visit?
I would love to go back to New Zealand. I loved every second of it. And I wish to visit Australia, Ireland, England, Iceland, Canada, Japan, Yemen, Scandinavian countries, Hawaii and so on.



What's the most important thing to you?
Health, love and personal growth.

Do you speak your mind?
I try to more and more but with some people it's like you are talking to the wall and u're like: why bother?



Vampire, Zombie, Werewolf or a Witch?
Because I love wolves a lot of people would suppose that my pick would be Werewolf but funny enough I never really connected with them (I love wolves as animals). I always loved Vampires (too much Buffy watching when I was young I guess?:)), but nevertheless I loooove witches and magicians! They can control powers and do really cool things! I'm always inspired and amazed.

This is it for now. Hopefully I'll continue to write daily. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment