Eva is best known for her role as Gabrielle Solis on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. We also saw here in movies like The Sentinel (2006), Over Her Dead Body (2008), last year in action The Baytown Outlaws and two dramas: Crazy Kind of Love and For Greater Glory. Her latest movie is a thriller called A Dark Truth, starring Andy Garcia, Forest Whitaker and Kim Coates.
- she's from Texas (youngest of four girls)
- married twice: Tyler Christopher (2002–2004) and Tony Parker (2007–2011)
- good friend with Victoria Beckham
- proud of her Latin roots
- was a face of L'Oréal Paris and did many commercials with them
- we also saw her in commercials for Pepsi, Magnum, Nike, Lay's and LG
- politically active: she was in Barack Obama's re-election campaign
- philanthropist: in 2006 she founded charity Eva's Heroes, which helps developmentally disabled children; she's also a national spokesperson for PADRES Contra El Cancer and involved in other projects
- loves to cook: in 2008 she opened the restaurant Beso with chef Todd English and a nightclub called Eve above it but has it been facing financial problems for the last two years
- in 2011 she published her first book Eva's Kitchen: Cooking with Love for Family and Friends.
And if you were wondering what was the deal with a cat on a red carpet last week? Eva attended the Sheba 'Feed Your Passion' Campaign launch in New York City. Have you already seen SHEBA 'Follow Your Passion' TV commercial featuring sexy Eva Longoria? If not, check it out below.
Love her energy, sense of humor and personality, so best of luck to her in future!