Saturday 23 March 2013

Essence Studio Nails - New Fashion Stickers

It's been a while since my last post of manicure but Essence's new arrivals convinced me to step up my game. I was most curious about Studio nails gel style stickers.


New stickers are in 4 different designs: 01 cult object from capetown, 02 sold out in ny, 03 berlin's most wanted and 04 saw it first in rio. New transparent stickers give your nails an instant glossy finish.



I decided to buy 03 berlin's most wanted. They look so cool!




I applied white nail polish (S-he) for base so that words on stickers can pop out even more! But of course u can pick any color that you fancy and mix it up! Stickers can apply really easy to your nails and than you just crop around if your nails are shorter.




Down side is that stickers peel off rather quickly. But on the other hand you can do so many things with this stickers! You can use only one sticker for one nail or a few, you can experiment with colors and designs. Worth its money, so get creative and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment